Friday, August 22, 2008

A younger viewpoint

Posted by Terry McNichols

Not all of my friends are in the over-the-speed-limit age range. I was recently honored to find our blog in the "blogs I read" list of one such friend. Annie is in Nashville, following her dream, and I want to link to her 4 posts of the 100 things she wants to do in her lifetime. It is a fun list and we could all find some things on it that we could add to our own list. By reading her blog, I have found that she is working at knocking some of those things off her list, including making a demo of her songs!
So here it is, 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, and 76-100 + bonus material. Go Annie!

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

You linked me! I'm honored! :)

Since I posted those, I am proud to say that I have fulfilled 14, 19, 23, 28, 42, 58, 81, and 80.

Doing 29 in April.

Doing 39 in July.

I MUST do 54. Must. :)

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Anonymous said...

number one on my list - find time to make a list! how rewarding!

emily h.

(still having trouble logging in to post. grrr.)