Friday, November 13, 2009

Ministry in Moldova

Posted by Leona Bergstrom

It’s been several weeks since we returned from Moldova. I’m beginning to know what time of day it is and starting to feel normal. I’ve been told it’s "my age" but boy, did jet lag ever hit me hard this time!

It was a marvelous trip, filled with wonderful experiences. Again, I loved the relationships that have developed with our brothers and sisters. I loved visiting the lunch program for the elderly and sharing cucumbers and bright, luscious tomatoes with them. We cannot talk much because I do not understand nor speak Russian. But I speak love and smiles, and with those two languages, we get along.


PS – Anyone wanting to hear a full report is invited to Northshore on Sunday, November 15 at 1 pm for our report and a Moldova lunch/fundraiser!

No comments: