Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comments, please!

Before I started blogging, I rarely, if ever, left a comment on a blog I was reading. Now that I'm blogging, I have started commenting elsewhere, because I know the bloggers love getting comments. We know you are out there reading our blog, as many of you have commented to us personally and we have a stat counter! But we would love to hear from you personally and see what you like or don't like about what we are writing. Please feel free to add your comments -- it's easy and fun! If you'd like to send us blog ideas, you can email us at graceandgravityblog(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @). If you're new to our blog, please go back and read our first post so that you understand our reasons for blogging. Terry

(photo by Morbit Photography, Flickr)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! It would be fun to hear comments! Thanks for reminding our readers.

Terry McNichols said...

Wow, a comment! At least WE know we are having fun!